Sunday, March 11, 2012

LOTS of projects....

Hey there.......Super sorry for a week of no talking !!!  As always, LOTS on the go......I've been working on so many fun projects and I've got a few to share with you.

I was so excited to have been asked to design for The Memory Workshop this month !!  Sandra has the BEST kit club around and I was thrilled to have the chance to make so many projects with this SUPER generous bag full of goodies.....

This month's main product was Bella Blvd. so I was completely at home in this pile full of pretty paper.

The challenge is to create (2) double layouts and (3) additional projects using ONLY items in the kit......

So, I created my (2) doubles........ 



(3) singles......




and then......


.......with all that was leftover I made (1) more single and (6) cards too !!!



So much fun......thanks Sandra !!!

Click HERE to find out how you can enjoy all that The Memory Workshop has to offer !!

Check back tomorrow to see some of the other fun projects I've had on the go :))

Have a wonderful Sunday.....
Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment