Monday, December 16, 2013

my little mountain climber

Happy Monday everyone !!  I am sorry I've been so absent this past week-ish ..... as all you Mom's know, this is an absolutely CRAZY time of year with kids !!!

Mine are now out for the holidays for 3 weeks and I could not be more excited to spend this time with them .... I've been taking lots of pics of all the Chrismtas-y things I've been making and will share them with you this week right up to Christmas .....

..... but for now I have a few non-holiday related projects I thought you might like to see :))


Alex and Scott are HUGE into climbing and these pics are some of my faves from their first time hiking Mt. Rainier this past August.  We were in Washington for Em's riding and the boys had an amazing time exploring this fabulous mountain .....

...... and I was thrilled that Scott has been paying attention all these years as some of the pics he took were FABULOUS !!!


I used Core'dinations spotted cardstock for my base and then filled it all up using some great Imaginisce patterened paper and die cut shapes ..... finished it off with some fantastic burlap thickers by American Crafts and a little bit 'o' twine too !!!

I couldn't stop with just one layout of this fun boys trip so come on back tomorrow for a great little mini album that I created using the rest of the pics :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


2 comments: