Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patty's Day Layout

Morning !! I am certain many of you got lots of fun green pics yesterday so today I am sharing a layout a created recently with Jillibean Soup .....


I started with a piece of woodgrain patterned paper for my base and then started cutting clovers like crazy using my Silhouette ......

I used every piece of green patterned paper I had from all my Jillibean collections and created a fun border at the bottom of my layout !!


Once I had them all adhered, I stitched a fun vine pattern overtop of them with my sewing machine (and yes, I wish I was that handy using fabric too ;))

I love how this came together and think I may keep this one up in my studio for a bit before adding it to an album .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment