Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Spring ......

Well, it FINALLY happened !!  Spring has sprung .... where I live anyway :))

I know it's been several days (okay more like 2 weeks ....), but I've truly been enjoying every day with my kiddos !!  We've been having a ball doing all kinds of things inside and outside so to say that I have completely stepped away from my computer is an understatement !!!

Though I haven't been blogging, I've still been creating here and there ..... I've got several paper projects to share this week and then I'm going to give you an update on some house, home decor, DIY projects that have been keeping me busy too :))

Today I thought I'd share a sweet little spring card with you .....


This is an oldie but a goody of a collection by Jillibean Soup and it was perfect for this bright a cheery card .....


..... I added a couple of wood pieces - a Bella Blvd. button and some mini clothes pins - and this one is ready to brighten a special someone's day !!

Come on back for more inspiration this week :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment